Hey guys! So, I have some exciting news. I’ve been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Deepti Nair!!
Thanks a bunch for your nomination!
“The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma. It is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and also provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominator.
- Nominate anywhere near ten to twenty bloggers. Notify them by leaving a comment on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three Things About Me:
- If I don’t know a person or if I’m not comfortable around then, I’m very shy and introverted. If I’m comfortable around you, on the other hand, I’m the most crazy fool.
- I’m a fourteen year old Indian, who is very, very proud of her heritage and culture, but detests the discrimination and backward thinking of Indian society.
- Music is a very important part of who I am. I love listening to every single type of music.
My five questions from Deepti:
1. What is, in your view, the best compliment you ever received?
The best compliment I’ve ever received is actually from one of my closest friends. He was reading something I’d written, and he said, “This is absolutely beautiful. Even if I didn’t know you, I’d be tearing up, and because I do know you, I’m trembling.” It means such a lot to me because the reason I write is so people can connect to each other, feel what the other feels, step into each other’s shoes, even if it’s just for a second, and that’s exactly what happened when he read that passage.
2. Which book/movie is your favourite one? Ahh, this is an extremely difficult one.
I’d have to say my favourite book is The Fault In Our Stars. As much as I hate to sound like a mainstream, run-of-the-mill teenager, that book taught me that love doesn’t always happen in the way you expect, and it never lasts forever. But, while it exists, it is the most beautiful thing in this world.
It taught me that no matter what we go through, or how much we lose, we will always get back up again, we’ll always find a reason to keep fighting, to keep living.
3. If you could have any one supernatural power for a day, what would it be and why?
Definitely super speed. Travelling the globe has always been one of my biggest dreams, and enhanced speed would help me get to any place that I could ever dream of visiting.
4. What kind of people do you find difficult to deal with?
People whom I find it difficult to deal with are those who are always very serious, the kind of people who never make immature jokes or just learn to let go for a while. It’s my firm belief that every once ins while, a person needs to bring out their inner five year old party girl.
5. What skill would you like to develop in yourself?
There are lot of things I’d like to develop, if they were possible, such as the ability to draw something so that it reflects the true beauty of it’s muse, but those things will never happen. Realistically, I’d have to say the skill of speaking out loud, of having the courage and ability to voice my thoughts out loud.
My nominees are:
My questions to the above:
1.What’s your favourite quote and why?
2. If you could bring one famous person back to life, who would it be, and why?
3. What is your favourite book/poem?
4. What gives you the inspiration to write?
5. What is happiness to you?
In my personal opinion, my best post is When You Love. I hope you check it out, if you haven’t already, and enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.